1. OUR OBLIGATIONS
Our obligations are bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)- external site, including the Australian Privacy Principles- external site.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our company mainly collects personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide our clients with information about our services from time to time
• to manage subscriptions to newsletters and other publications
• to conduct promotions
• To improve the user experience.
We only collect personal information when necessary to provide the relevant services or to assist it in providing better services.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
3. HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may keep business contact information about you. We only use this information for normal business purposes.
4. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share, sell or rent any identifiable personal information about you to any third party without your permission.
Where we contract out some of our activities, such as bulk mailing, that involve your personal information, we take reasonable steps so that your personal information is duly protected.
We store your information on computer databases as well as in hard copy. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of your information. We take reasonable measures so that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access and misuse.
5. YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You can ask us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you (including for the purpose of advising us of any inaccuracies). We will comply with any such request to the extent required by the Privacy Act. There is no fee for making such a request or for providing access to your personal information. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 14 days.
6. PRIVACY CONCERNS, MORE INFORMATION AND OUR CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact us to:
• advise us of any changes to your contact details or other information we may hold
• complain to us if you believe that your personal privacy has been breached
• obtain more information about the way we manage personal information that we hold
• request access to personal information we hold about you
• ask to be removed from our mailing list
For any privacy queries contact: