Gelatin Health: Digestive Health – Food Grade Gelatin
Repair gut lining & aid digestion
- Sourced from Australian cattle – pasture raised. Grass fed / grain finished.
- Aids digestion by soothing the gastrointestinal tract
- Naturally binds to water, helping food move through the digestive tract more easily.
- Can assist with reducing food sensitivities
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin.
- Assist the lining of your stomach and digestive tract to repair.
- Great source of dietary collagen.
- No fat or cholesterol.
- No additives or colouring agents.
Gelatin is a pure collagen. Collagen is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.
Contains 18 amino acids that are vital to everyday functions of the body and your organs.
Today, gelatin is missing from the modern Australian diet. Adding Gelatin can balance the amino acid ratio and can lower cortisol which will reduce inflammation. Gelatin is fantastic for the gastrointestinal system. It assists the body to digest, decreasing the susceptibility to allergies. Gelatin naturally binds to water and helps food to move through the digestive tract more easily. The keratin in Gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining. Ideal for those suffering from multiple food allergies known as leaky gut.
- 100% Beef Gelatin
- 88% pure protein,
- 12% moisture (water and residual salts)
Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, fat or MSG. Kosher and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
$11.90 – $37.50