Advanced Nutrition CoQ10 150mg 60 capsules
John O’Neils CQ10- Helps convert food into energy at a very basic, cellular level and it is an antioxidant. CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is one in a series of ubiquinones, naturally occurring compounds produced in nearly every cell of the body, and was discovered as recently as 1957. Doctors commonly prescribe CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) to treat heart disease in Japan, Sweden, Italy, Canada, and other countries.
Co-Enzyme Q10 150mg By John O’Neill
- 60 150mg Capsules
- Improves the heart and circulation in those with congestive heart failure, a weakened heart muscle (cardiomyopathy), high blood pressure, heart rhythm disorders, chest pain (angina).
- Treats gum disease and maintains health gums and teeth.
- Protects the nerves and may help slow Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease.
- May help prevent cancer and heart disease, and play a role in slowing down age-related degenerative changes.
- May improve the course of AIDS or cancer.
- May Assist in the mitochondrial recovery from Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
- Improves energy production.
- Promotes synthesis of ATP
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) also known as ubiquinone, is a naturally occurring anti-oxidant compound and is used for energy production within cells. It’s manufactured in the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas. John O’Neill’s Advanced Q10 is made from the highest quality raw material using a 12 stage fermentation process. The raw material is derived from several different yeast cultures that are immersed in large saltwater vats that also contain special types of Algae. The fermentation process allows the power of the sun to increase negative hydrogen electrons within the enzyme structure of CoQ10 thus it retains the life force of the negatively charged electrons.
What makes it better?
The delivery system or how the Q10 gets to your intestinal tract is the key to how the Q10 works within our bodies. After extensive research John discovered a way to deliver all the goodness of naturally fermented Q10 directly to the areas of our bodies where Q10 has the most benefit. So because of his unique delivery system John believes that no Q10 on the market today will have the same immediate impact and benefits that his Q10 delivers
What does it do?
Co-Enzyme Q10 is used around the world has been found to help with the following:
- Heart disease
- Reduce symptoms of mitochondrial encephalomyopathies
- Prevent migraine headaches
- Parkinsons disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Gum disease
- Enhancing endurance
Q10 is also an anti oxidant which may lead to the user feeling better and having more energy which translates to higher productivity.
6 in stock